I have a 750 median credit score with a dismissed bankruptcy in 12/08, can't get a loan email me @ integrityfloorsdfw@hotmail.com

Asked by Rozieb, Fort Worth, TX Sun May 27, 2012

Answers

8
, ,
Tue May 29, 2012
Did you have a Ch. 7 or Ch. 13? Was the BK discharged or dismissed? Call me if you would like to discuss this further. 210-842-4185.

Barbara Coker
NMLS#228545
Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer
100% Home Loans All Over Texas!
John Straub, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Tue May 29, 2012
There are a lot of really good answers here. To speak in general terms. An important rule of thumb to remember, what happens after a bankruptcy dismissed is paramount. A bank really needs to see the picture of stability from you after a bankruptcy, anything in the credit report showing any type of hiccup can and often will cause a lender to not grant a mortgage. While the credit score is very important I suggest you get a copy of all 3 of your credit reports and review it carefully. Look for any inaccuracies, particularly items that may have been included in the bankruptcy but do not show as such. You will want to resolve any of these first then move forward with a lender.
, ,
Mon May 28, 2012
What I see so far doesn't make me think you cannot get approved.
Le me know if you would like to talk thru your scenario or apply.

Tom Burris
Mortgage Banker
DallasLoanGuy.com
(214) 763-4629 cell/text/nights/weekends(Really!!)
tomburris@dallasloanguy.com
Lending all across the entire Great State of Texas!!
NMLS# 335055
Search Dallas area MLS for FREE. No registration => http://www.ntreisinnovia.net/cgi-ntr/BR_login?0501134
Dave Buske, Agent, Burleson, TX
Mon May 28, 2012
Hi Rozieb,
Try contacting:
Betsy Feroli, 817-680-4154, bgutierrez@4trustmtg.com
or
Mike Deshotels, (817) 991-4207, mikedeshotels@vistamortgage.net
They can answer your questions about getting approved. When you are ready to look for a home I will be glad to help you find the home you are looking for.
Dave Buske, 817-980-9436, Dave@DaveBuske.com
Rick DeVoss, Agent, Ft Worth, TX
Sun May 27, 2012
Dear Rozieb,

I see no reason why you can not get a loan to buy a house, providing you have told us everything, and there are no skeletons in your closet. But one has to ask why you think you can't get a loan, and who you are asking to rescue you in THIS forum...

My 32 years of experience in Real Estate would lead me to think that there is a way to get you financed for a house. I work with an expert loan officer who has a direct line of communication with the underwriter. If it can be done, HE can do it!

~So call me, and let's get started. The first thing we will do is get you pre-approved for a loan. The second thing we will do is determine what you can buy and what you wish to buy. Then we will go out and inspect some houses until we find the right one that fits the needs of your family.

Once we make an offer to the seller, I will use my skills as an expert negotiator to work the best deal for you. Then I will guide you through the whole process of purchasing a house, and we will supervise inspections, appraisals, and insurance requirements.

Finally, I will set up an appointment for closing, and I will accompany you to the title company.

Any questions?? If so, they will all be answered!

Contact me asap.

Have a great holiday weeekend!

Rick DeVoss

---ULTRA Real Estate Services

817-300-6121

rickdevoss@realtor.com

==================
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sun May 27, 2012
No professional can render an opinion till you complete a loan application . I would safely assume you could as long as you have had 2 years of steady employment , 3.5% or more as a down payment, current on all of your debt

Fort Worth homes for sale Fort Worth Tx
http://www.lynn911.com/Web/AR287090/CustomContent/index/5130258

Contact my office today
Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
Vicky Chrisn…, Agent, Purcellvile, VA
Sun May 27, 2012
Where have you tried? Do you have funds for a downpayment?
Patricia Cho…, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Sun May 27, 2012
Hello Rozied, I am a Realtor and I work with a couple of Lenders that may be able to get you approved. I will send you a quick email. Please feel free to contact me at 817-825-0074;
pdchoicerealtor@att.net.

After getting approved, I may also be able to get you approved for $14,999 in down payment and closing cost assistance from the City of Fort Worth.