I have a house in North Catasauqua and Im interested in a house in Kresgeville they are very similar in price. We are looking to move but have to

Asked by Blue21, Catasauqua, PA Wed Jul 6, 2011

wait to sell our house which we didnt even start yet. And Im afraid the other home will be sold by then. Is there anything like home swaps for realtors this house has been on the market awhile.

Answers

2
Cliff Lewis, Agent, Allentown, PA
Thu Jul 7, 2011
Hey Blue,

You can always try to do a bridge loan with the bank, or I would recommend listing your home right away.. I would be happy to come out and see if I can help you..

Just let me know!

Cliff
Deborah Gemm…, Agent, Whitehall, PA
Wed Jul 6, 2011
I also live in North Catasauqua, and homes reasonably priced, will sell in this small town community. I suggest making an offer contingent on the sale of your home with a 48-hour kick-out clause. The seller may accept an offer with the opportunity to leave his/her home on the market for other prospective buyers, but it would give you the an advantage if the seller receives another offer, you can decide if you can proceed without selling your
home or if you have to pass on the sale. For more info on how this works, please feel free to contact me.