Home Buying in Lehigh Acres>Question Details

lg261, Home Buyer in Cocoa Beach, FL

I have a house for sale in LeHigh Acres. 2847 Nancy Drive. Please take a look. Thank you.

Asked by lg261, Cocoa Beach, FL Wed Oct 24, 2012

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3090630040-1420-Caywood-Cir-S…

BJ Gawle Broker Associate with Coldwell Banker Preferred Properties of Lehigh Acres, Fl. . We are the leading Realtor in Lehigh and sell more houses that any other Realtor in Lehigh. We have lots of buyers and if you want to sell and do not have a Realtor please call or email me. bjgawle@aol.com or call 239-980-1485
I can help you sell it if you are not represented

They just put it on the market with a Licensed Realtor. They just want us to bring them a buyer, they don't have a question or need anything else.
Flag Wed Oct 24, 2012
This is a platform for asking questions and you are working with a real estate professional, so is this more like an advertisement rather than a question?