I have a credit score of 636 can I get a good mortgage rate and a mortgage on a condo ?? I make 50k plus a year with no real debt

Asked by eubbie44, Indianapolis, IN Mon May 6, 2013

Answers

12
Tiff Atkinson, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Thu Jul 25, 2013

I have lenders that will get you approved with a credit score of 620. Please call me so we can begin the process.

Thank you!
Tiff Atkinson
Carpenter Realtors
317-612-4546
tatkinson@callcarpenter.com
Jamelle Walk…, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Thu Jul 25, 2013
This score is really not that bad. If you need someone to help you find a condo and a loan give me a call or email.

Jamelle Walker
Phone: 317-453-0917
Email: jamellewalker2002@yahoo.com
Eugenia, , Indianapolis, IN
Sun Jul 7, 2013
You most definately should be good. Call Jamelle Walker to get the ball rolling. He is my personal agent. He is really great at what he does. 317-453-0917
email: jamellewalker2002@yahoo.com
website: jamellewalker.kwrealty.com
Kord Golliher, , Indianapolis, IN
Mon May 6, 2013
I would recommend Todd Callen or Thommas Hammond. They are both with caliber funding. I refer all my clients to them. You most likely already quality, but if you don't they are the best at educating and safely getting buyers to the point where they need to be to buy a home. Below is their contact info:

Thommas Hammond: 317-548-5806
Todd Callen: 317-550-2107

Tell them Kord sent you!
Hope this helps!

Kord Golliher
Carpenter Realtors

317-430-7885
Mallorie Wil…, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Mon May 6, 2013
I know a lender that does 620+. Your first step should be to contact a loan officer to obtain a pre approval, determine what your purchase price range will be and your financing options. The lender will be able to tell you the rates and costs associated with each loan type. It's important to determine what type of financing you'll be using, as some condo communities might not fit with your type of financing.

Upon request, I'd be happy to provide you with recommendations on loan officers.

Respectfully,

Mallorie Wilson
Associate Broker
Century 21 Diversified
Peter Knight, Agent, Fishers, IN
Mon May 6, 2013
Most mortgage companies will use your "middle" score - not your highest or lowest, so it will depend on what you're quoting. Currently, a minimum of 640 is generally considered a requirement, however, I have a lender that will accept as low as 580. If you'll email me at peterknight@frontier.com I will put you in touch with him.

Peter Knight
(317) 529-4178
Jackie Lovell, , Indianapolis, IN
Mon May 6, 2013
Oh, at INHP I always recommend Jani Roberts (317) 610-4625 or apply online with her at http://janai.inhp.org/Default.aspx
Best of luck.
Jackie Lovell, , Indianapolis, IN
Mon May 6, 2013
Eubbie,
Well most lenders want to see 640 but if your search includes Marion County then INHP (Indianapolis Neighborhood Partnership) will finance scores as low as 570. It just depends on what you have showing up on your credit. If you have any collections etc. There are many many variables that come into play with credit scores and financing criteria. Also, if you are quoting that score from a website pull then it could be inaccurate. Most mortgage companies use a different algorithm than what those online sites use to create a score. It is always best to check with a lender.
I recommend Jack Overy of Caliber Funding jack.overy@caliberfunding.com OFF:(317) 550-2306 Cell (317) 590-7858 or apply online. http://www.caliberfunding.com/jovery
To see homes give me a call. Jackie Lovell, Artisan Realtors,
cell (317) 332-7547
Fred Jaeger, Agent, La Pine, OR
Mon May 6, 2013
The best way for you to find out is to contact a lending professional. You're local Realtor can make recommendations that work for your area. In the initial phone call, you will provide answers to a few questions that will determine your eligibility.

Whatever you do... once you get approved for financing, don't go out and buy a car or "furniture for the new house" until you've closed escrow and have the keys in your hand.
Robert Haynes, Agent, McCordsville, IN
Mon May 6, 2013
http://Www.homesaleindy.com. Best search engine around
Avery Garrett, Agent, Greenwood, IN
Mon May 6, 2013
I have an excellent mortgage broker I can put you in touch with to analyze your specific situation. Email me at soldbyavery@gmail.com.
Web Reference:  http://www.soldbyavery.com
Tiff Atkinson, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Mon May 6, 2013

I'm sure we can get you into a home soon. Call me so we can go over options.

Tiff Atkinson
317-612-4546
Tiffatkinson.com