I have a credit score of 605 and make about $50,000 a year. Can I qualify for a mortgage under $100,000 in Rogers AR?

Asked by Tsshields, Orlando, FL Wed Aug 29, 2012

Answers

6
Chance Schub…, Agent, Bentonville, AR
Tue Dec 25, 2012
Most lenders require a credit score of 620+ to qualify for any mortgage. Something most people don't realize is when they check your credit, it affects it. Therefore, you need a credit score of around 625-630 to get anywhere. This is easily achieved from where you are at by paying off a credit card, or in some cases, opening a new account & increasing available credit.

I would be more than happy to help you get in touch with a lender that best fits your needs & find the home of your dreams!
Gavin Edwards, , Bentonville, AR
Sun Nov 25, 2012
YES you can and there are still some homes the will Qualify for 100% Financing with NO money down. You may have to do a little work on your Credit scores fist. I can help you with that too. I can send you a list if you wish !!
Gene Ford, , Rogers, AR
Thu Aug 8, 2013
Yes, We may also be able help you to improve your credit score.
Gene Ford,
Eagle Realty,
479-531-5013,
Yessie Herna…, , Fayetteville, AR
Wed Apr 3, 2013
I'm a mortgage broker and we work with a low score of 580 with 20% down...
yhernandez@simplyhomelending.com 479.274.0181 (Bilingual)
Gavin Edwards, , Bentonville, AR
Tue Jan 15, 2013
Yes you can !!! I work with direct Lender who will work with Buyers with Credit Scores as low as 580
Frank Maldon…, Agent, Bentonville, AR
Sat Jan 5, 2013

I have worked with 2 lenders that will qualify you with credit scores of 580 depending on what is causing your credit score be low.

Please call me 479-899-1754 and I can give you their contact info or if you prefer you could send me and email to fmaldonado06@yahoo.com