There are several things you can do to improve your credit:
1. dispute any wrong or misleading information on your report-but if you owe it, you need to pay it
2. contact Experian and let them know of wrong information - they report to the other agencies
3. create more credit: ask for increase on your credit limit on your credit cards
4. pay down existing credit cards -it's the amount of available, existing credit that helps your score increase.
5. Limit inquiries on your credit; if you are searching for a car loan - you can have multiple banks look at your credit within 14 days and it will only count as 1 inquiry - make sure that is reflected on your report as well.
6. Most banks will take the median score (not the average)
LoLecia Day, Med