I have a client that purchased a HMS Home Warranty, will this company stand behind there product?

Asked by Martha Lewis, Jackson, TN Fri Aug 30, 2013

Answers

3
Bradley Arno…, Agent, Milan, TN
Sat Aug 31, 2013
I am not familiar with HMS either. I have used AHS (American Home Shield) and HWA (Home Warranty of America) in the past. I do like the fact that HWA offers a 13 month home warranty (whereas) some of the others offer 12. My experiences have been that they will also allow the referring apply an agent referral fee of $70 back to the client for an additional discount on their purchase. I will have to look into HMS myself.
Larry Hearn, Agent, Jackson, TN
Fri Aug 30, 2013
My experience has been that they are an excellent company. Their representative comes to our office once or twice a year to keep us informed on changes in the industry. And, as an agent, it is great to have the representative's cell phone number in case there is a problem. Larry Hearn Town & Country Inc Realtors
Janet DiChia…, Agent, Medina, TN
Fri Aug 30, 2013
Hi Martha,

I have not had a lot of experience with HMS, I tend to use First American Home Warranty or Home Warranty of America.