I have 350K (cash) and looking for condo 2 bed low mant and in manhattan. With views. HELP ME!!!

Asked by Alicia Perdomo, 10040 Mon Jan 14, 2008

Answers

6
Infinity Rea…, , Saratoga, CA
Mon Jan 14, 2008
Are you willing to put the full 350K deposit down, or are you hoping to buy a condo for 350k? Please help us help you.

or you can email me for more info.
M, , Florida
Wed Feb 13, 2008
You should call Mike Rossi at 914-954-1695. He is a trusted colleague of ours with a very reputable firm in Manhattan. Tell him Terry Molnar, Schaffer Realty Group referred you. You keep the referral fee!! Best of luck.
If you know anyone that is looking to purchase a retirement, second home or vacation property please refer them to us. We are the leaders in this field.

Terry Molnar
http://www.marianschafferrealty.com
M, , Florida
Wed Feb 13, 2008

Terry Molnar
http://www.marianschafferrealty.com
Ronnie Shuma…, Agent, New York, NY
Wed Feb 13, 2008
This is not an easy find in Manhattan these days. You will HAVE to go up north and time is running out.
Your best bet is to start looking in earnest with someone who has access to the listings which meet your needs ASAP.

I am here for you if you need personal service from someone who is not about budgets, but about clients.
Adina Greenb…, , New York, NY
Tue Jan 15, 2008
In Washington Heights you can find a listing like that. If you insist on a condo, the least expensive is $380 K, located on the 6th floor, and yes, with a view. If you could live with a co-op, there are some more options in Washington Heights.
I found some even lower prized co-op, 2 bedroom apartments in Harlem.
It will not be an easy task, but it is visible.
I'm a Washington Heights specialist, if you have any questions, please email me.
adina.greenberg@cbhk.com
Alicia Perdo…, Home Buyer, 10040
Tue Jan 15, 2008
I'm hoping to buy a condo for 350k