I have 40 K cash and I want to buy a property in miami,broward or homestead. Would it be possible?

Asked by jesol71, Miami, FL Wed Feb 29, 2012

Answers

4
Gustavo Tosti, Home Buyer, Hollywood, FL
Tue May 7, 2013
If you talk just o agents it will be difficult, you need to look it as an investment.
please contact me and I'll send you a biweekly list of all our deals.
gustosti@gmail.com
a, , Hideaway, TX
Wed Jan 2, 2013
Definitely possible. As others alluded to, it all depends on what you're looking to get out of that $40K. Is that price range your only criteria or do you have other needs in mind? I would be happy to share a list of what $40K will buy you in these areas. Please contact me for additional details. You could also search under my website below.

Avraham Yeini
CENTURY 21 City Real Estate
4500 University Dr.
Coral Springs, FL 33065
E-mail: ayeini@gmail.com
http://ayeini.southfloridamls.com
NancyMNores, Agent, Miami Lakes, FL
Wed Jan 2, 2013
Yes you can, question is what type of property are you looking for? Current properties at this price range require extensive repairs it all depends on the location and amount of work you're willing to put into the property.
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Wed Feb 29, 2012
Possible... but the question is whether this is smart. Are you planning on living in this property, or renting it out? Homestead may be your best bet, but $40,000 may buy more problems than solutions.