I had file bankruptacy and was discharge in 2005 and was discharged from my 2nd bankrutpacy in 2013. I want to buy a mobile with cash.

Asked by starsandmoons2010, York, PA Thu May 2, 2013

I was wondering what mobile home park look at to be approved in PA

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Sharon Harris, Agent, Hanover, PA
Mon May 6, 2013
Ok your buying the mobile with cash so what your asking is what park will approve your credit?
I can send you a list of parks. But you need to contact them to see if they will accept you.
I feel like I know of one right of the top of my head but can not thik of it's name. It is in Thomasville.
0 votes
Alan Openshaw, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Southampton, PA
Fri May 3, 2013
Hello starsandmoons,

I would call a couple of mobile parks and ask them what you need to do to rent a lot.

0 votes
Christina Ha…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Morristown, TN
Thu May 2, 2013
You will have to contact a lender who specializes in manufactured homes. If I am not mistaken you may have to wait 3 years from the date of discharge even for manufactured housing financing.

Best of Luck;

Christina Solorzano;
CEO & SR Credit Repair Specialist at
Everlasting Credit Repair
Ex-Mortgage Broker of more than 10 years

We also have a DIY service.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in York Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more