I had a bankruptcy. VA loan eligible end of jan Credit 604 on 2 reports and a 562 Experion. I'm in Nevada. Can someone get me a loan by Feb 1st.?

Asked by marlboro813, Henderson, NV Fri Dec 27, 2013

Answers

4
Dru Kuhlman, , Henderson, NV
Mon Jan 6, 2014

You might just qualify to rent to own a home of your CHOICE in Vegas, Henderson or North Las Vegas. Fill the form out here:

http://RentToOwnLVHomes.com to pre-qualify for the program.

I've helped over 18 folks in similar situations in the past 30 days.

You don't need a loan for this program and YOU pick the house you want to rent to own.

Dru Kuhlman
Orange Realty Group
702-324-9734
dru@masqinvestments.com
Myra Gouger, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sun Dec 29, 2013
You need to sit down with a mortgage professional. You probably need to pay off a few delinquencies before you are approved. You probably won't qualify for a home by February 1st, but it will happen if you take the advice of the mortgage professional.
Diann Tonnes…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri Dec 27, 2013
I would suggest calling All Western Mortgage. You can reach them at 866.699.4467. They don't charge any of the traditional lender fees and that will make it easier for you to get a loan.

Hope this helps!

Diann Tonnesen
Prudential Americana Group Realtors
sold@GreatLasVegasHomes.com
702-985-7654

The Tonnesen Team - with over 30 years of experience helping families call Las Vegas "home!"
Andrew Dionne, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri Dec 27, 2013
I can 100% help you. I'm a veteran and have a VA loan specialist waiting to help you repair your credit. Contact me by email and we can get started repairing your reports. You may even qualify for some down payment assistance.

Andrew Dionne
AFownership@gmail.com
(702) 979-3315

Barrett & Co. Inc
2885 S Jones Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89146