I guess one is really wasting their money buying a premanufactured home

Asked by Mariabilotto1221, Ruskin, FL Mon Aug 26, 2013

Answers

4
Maggie Hawk, Agent, New Smyrna Beach, FL
Mon Aug 26, 2013
Maria,
Not at all. It all depends on what you want and need.

I sell real estate in east central Florida, between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, and one of our nicest waterfront communities is a manufactured home community on the Indian River for people aged 55 and over. The name of the community is Edgewater Landing

Many of the people who live there are active retirees, who value the amenities that it provides--a boardwalk and fishing pier, boat launch and boat and kayak storage facilities, tennis, a pool and spa, a million-dollar clubhouse with a kiln and woodworking shop, as well as many clubs and activities.

Another thing that enhances this riverfront community is that it's not a rental "park." If you own a home there, you own the land under it as well as the common areas of the community. So you are not subject to the whims of a "park" owner who rents you a "space."

Of course, like any type of housing, a manufactured home won't appeal to everyone. One of the main advantages, in addition to owning real estate, is affordability. Drawbacks can be difficulty obtaining financing and insurance.

In the end, only you can decide if a manufactured home is right for you. If you're looking for other types of prefabricated homes, you may want to investigate log homes (such as Timberline), Deck Homes, and Katrina Cottages. Good luck!
Stephen McRo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Mon Aug 26, 2013
-
-
Yes, yes.....and yes, compared to the much better terms and appreciation on a 3/2/2 or 3/3/2 concrete block home.
Donald Block…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Mon Aug 26, 2013
Hello Maria,

It all comes down to what you get for the money. Modular homes have com along way! If you would like more information on how to move forward, please give me a call and I will get you pre approved and put you in touch with a great team of seasoned Real Estate Professionals.

727-365-3133
d.blockel@mybbmc.com
http://www.BridgeviewBank.com
Tracy Hoyt, Agent, Valrico, FL
Mon Aug 26, 2013
Maria,

Are you trying to sell or buy? For the right price, people are buying. Is there a way I can help you?

Please review my profile and send me a message or email me directly at THOYT@prutropical.com

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt