Home Buying in Pasadena>Question Details

Jose Gonzalez, Renter in Houston, TX

I got pour credit ..need a home

Asked by Jose Gonzalez, Houston, TX Tue Feb 5, 2013

I got bad credit i live in a apt my lease is up i got $5000 for a down payment can someone contact me a 832-352-4298

Answers

1
Iam currently in the process of buying a house in Pasadena. Take the first step and talk to a realtor, then they will check your credit to see what you qualify for. It takes at least 3 months minimum so you should probably go on month on your apt. If you do qualify they check all of your finances checking/savings account for the past three months, you have to proof where all your money came from (must come from work) and you have to explain cash deposits also. Also check if you qualify for Pasadena/Seth Program they can help with up to 10,000 for down payment and closing cost, and they go back up to 6 months of bank records!! If you dont qualify becasuse of your credit listen to realtors advice, and do it. We asked two years ago about buying a house but we dint have enough credit , we did exactly what we needed to build up our credit, so now we easily qualified for over 100k for a house..Good Luck! :)