I found a property in Milford Mi. that is on a large piece of land.I would like to buy 10 acres land but am

Asked by Gary, Livonia, MI Wed Aug 20, 2008

not interested in the house.I heard that the owner would consider splitting off a parcel. I guess I would like to talk to a buyers agent in that area to represent me??? Thanks, Gary

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Wendy Valko, Agent, Hartland, MI
Sun Jul 19, 2009
Dear Gary,

I reside in Milford and would be more than happy to assist with your Real Estate needs in my area. Contact me by telephone at 248-762-5290 or email at wendyvalko@gmail.com
Web Reference:  http://liveinmi.com
0 votes
Susan Wesely, , Saint Paul, MN
Thu Aug 21, 2008
Yes, a buyer agent would be a good first step. S/he would be able to help you put together an offer, and could check on zoning for you, among other things. Do you want a referral? Please email me if you do, and best of luck!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Milford Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more