Asked by Troy D, Belmont Central, Chicago, IL • Tue Jun 24, 2008
countered back still asking full price, and added $500 more to the original $500 earnest money (which they required to even make an offer). We're not sure how good the foundation is and are worried about possible mold in the basement so we want to get an inspection but don't know if they will try and keep our earnest money if the inspection shows something bad and we decide not to go ahead and purchase it. Can they keep our $$ if we back out due to the inspection showing something bad?
Popular Categories in 62656
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!