I found a house that is for sale that is listed on the main MLS site for Northwest Indiana, but, it's not

Asked by Rmullen, Portage, IN Mon Jul 27, 2009

listed on Trulia. I'm wondering why? Here is the link on the other web site: http://gniarmls.rapmls.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME=Gnia…

I'm hoping you can add it to Trulia because I want to see additional info on it such as when it was listed, and when the price was reduced.

Answers

5
Fran Sakes, Agent, Crown Point, IN
Tue Jul 28, 2009
Need $5,000 for CLOSING COSTS? Maybe this is the home you saw on TRULIA! this home has just been 'reduced' in PORTAGE. It's a 4 Bedroom, LOVELY split level with a two tiered CUSTOM deck area, leading to a fantastic oversized OVAL- Swimming POOL!. It has beautiful custom features, including a NEW whirlpoo relaxing TUB, and finished LAUNDRY, with storage and CERAMIC floors. Close to schools in NEWER subdivision.
REDUCED by $5,000.00 yesterday .. a n d the seller is offering $5,000.00 CLOSING COSTS. With the TAX credit of up to $8,000.00 it's certainly a great BUY! Contact me and I'll forward the MLS LINK to this home! Isn't TRULIA a GREAT site for networking?!

fran.sakes@century21.com, or direct: 219 736 7040....

CLICK ON LINK BELOW***** for details

Thanks for viewing on TRULIA!

Fran

Gregory Samp…, , Crown Point, IN
Tue Jul 28, 2009
Not all Real Estate Companies use Trulia. I agree that it is a great site. I'm located in Miller Beach about 10 - 15 minutes from this property and would be happy to assist. You can contact me at 938-0242 or email gsampson@kw.com.
Gayle Roberts, Agent, Portage, IN
Mon Jul 27, 2009
Good Evening,

I did some looking to see why a home that has been on the market for over 250 days would not show up on Trulia. I believe it's because of the real estate office that it is listed with. If you can forward me you email address, it would be my please to send you all the information that you need concerning the home.

My email is groberts@pruexec.com
and my direct line is 219.763.8882

Thank you
Gayle
Debra Rasala, Agent, Valparaiso, IN
Mon Jul 27, 2009
Depending on when the listing has been updated or downloaded into the MLS system,it may take a week or so. It may have been on the market for a while and the listing agent renewed the listing and Trulia just did not catch it yet. Sometimes I notice the same thing when I have cancelled and renew my listings and I have to have the front desk call our corporate office to make sure it was sent to Trulia. http://www.gniarmls.com is another up to the minute site with all northwest Indiana homes on it. If you would like more information on this or other homes,please feel free to contact me,I am very familiar with Portgage.
Jody Jones, Agent, Elkhart, IN
Mon Jul 27, 2009
As far as I know, the agent for this home would need to upload it to the Trulia site, if they wanted it featured here. The only website that I know for sure has all MLS listings is Realtor.com, which is owned by the Multiple Listing Services across the country. The listing agent is shown on that link that you sent us, why dont you just contact her and tell her you would be interested in more information on the property? Good Luck!