I found a house on this web site on 212 Mainberry Dr. in Madera 93637. Who do I contact? Or do I find an agent and go from there. Thank You

Asked by deanmv40, Madera, CA Sat Jul 13, 2013

Answers

5
p.dunniway, Home Buyer, Madera, CA
Tue Jul 16, 2013
FYI, Kim Gomes is not the listing agent. The listing agent is out of Fresno and works for Crown Homes. See it on crownliving.com
p.dunniway, Home Buyer, Madera, CA
Tue Jul 16, 2013
I'm buying a house from the group that is selling the house on Mainberry. Contact any real estate agent and they can help. My agent is Kimberly Gomes at Century 21 on Schnoor in Madera. Even if you don't go with her, she can give you all the information.
Linda Lorenzo, Agent, McKinney, TX
Sun Jul 14, 2013
Rather than call a listing agent on any home you are interested in, you need to find your own Realtor. One who will represent you and not the seller. A selling agent represents the seller, not you. Search here on Trulia and I am sure you will find some good agents. Good luck.
Alan May, Agent, Evanston, IL
Sun Jul 14, 2013
Yes, you find a local agent to represent you, and they will get you into the house.
Kenny & Meli…, Agent, Oakhurst, CA
Sat Jul 13, 2013
871-2017 Betty Gonzalez
Call her to see the home and tell her Kenny Buller sent you.
She is a great agent and person.