I found a house for sale in Lantana with a guest house in the rear, off Donnelly Rd.

Asked by Dotty Hutchins, Florida Sun Jul 20, 2008

This is in Lantana Florida. Is there any way I can refind it??? The house was a 3/2, but I dont have the price. I had seen it in the Palm Beach Post

Answers

3
Meegan Ehrli…, , Boynton Beach, FL
Mon Jul 21, 2008
Dotty,
There are several homes in the Lantana/Lake Worth area with guest quarters available... Donnelly Dr. extends to either side of Congress and it would also help to know if you can remember if the property was a For Sale By Owner or an actual MLS listing. It would certainly help the Realtors online who are trying to help you find it again! We want to help, the more info we can get, the better :)
Gino Herring,…, Agent, Cooper City, FL
Thu Aug 4, 2011
We can start with all the homes listed on or near Donnelly Rd, that are 3/2s. Then we can narrow the list down to homes with guest quarters.

If you haven't been helped, please don't hesitate to give me a call, 954-770-5568.
Gino Herring, SFR.
Karen Lindho…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Sun Jul 20, 2008
I can answer your question! My AIM: redipad