I found a home that i have already looked at inside and out.. i really like this house, but its for sale by owner and he is still living in it..

Asked by Christi, Shepherdsville, KY Fri Oct 26, 2012

he bought this house back in 2007 as a forclosure... the price he wants for the house is a really good price.. does something not sound right?

Answers

4
Nancy Keith…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Fri Feb 1, 2013
Christi,
Since your only asking just for a little insight. There is an old saying that if your mind troubles you then you will have a gut feeling what to do.
Of course having said that: have you considered having it inspected by licensed professionals?
That would be the best course of action.
Douglas & Hu…, Agent, Elizabethtown, KY
Mon Oct 29, 2012
Christi,
I will be glad to help anyway I can. If you have questions about any property you have seen please call I will research and get you some answers.
Linda Greenw…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Sun Oct 28, 2012
Christi,

I would be happy to research your concerns. Feel free to call, text or email any specific questions or concerns regarding this property or any other. I will be more than happy to help you find the "right" property for your personal needs.
maggie5399, Home Buyer, Shepherdsville, KY
Sat Oct 27, 2012
Yes he can live it, until someones buys and then he moves out in so many days.