I foreslose my house 4 years ago do you think I still have a chance to buy a house.If I have a co-signee how many % is my chance.

Asked by Grimaldo Suiza, Romeoville, IL Mon Jan 6, 2014

Answers

3
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Maybe, maybe not; so without much other information, for a personalized answer you should visit with any licensed loan officer, all else is merely speculation; be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
, ,
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Possibly, the other things that are considered during qualification are income, liabilities, assets and overall creditworthiness. I work with over 40 different lenders to provide my clients with more opportunities. We go down to 500 fico scores and offer free credit repair. I would be more than happy to give you a free professional assessment and determine whether or not you would qualify at the moment. Feel free to contact me with questions, or to get started with your assessment.

Ashley Pimentel
Market Place Mortgage
Lombard, IL 60148
Phone: (630) 217-7013
apimentel@marketplacemc.com
Suzanne Hami…, Agent, Orland Park, IL
Mon Jan 6, 2014
The foreclosure has been long enough so it should not be an issue. It all depends on what you have done since and what your credit is now.

I would be happy to give you the number of a loan officer that helps work with people in these situations. Please feel free to contact me.

Suzanne Hamilton
Managing Broker/Owner
RE Homes Source
888-788-9544
Suzanne@rehomessource.com