I don't have the money to pay for the credit repair at this time.So what step's do I take to get into a house right away

Asked by Charlita Glover, Cleveland, OH Fri Sep 28, 2012

If I see a house I want whats the steps for me to get that house

Answers

3
Mack McCoy’s answer
Mack McCoy, Agent, Seattle, WA
Fri Sep 28, 2012
cg23, is this the way you've usually made buying decisions - you know your credit is overextended, but you still want to borrow money!

Rather than pay for the quackery of "credit repair," why not take a step back and begin the path toward credit rehabilitation - cutting expenses, paying off debts, and getting in the habit of making those payments on time, so that when you do buy a house - and there are always deals out there, believe us - you'll have strong credit and you'll be at less risk of losing it to another credit issue.

Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Sep 28, 2012
For a personalized answer and possible suggestions regarding credit, consider a visit with any licensed loan officer. You can also dispute any negatives with the credit bureaus on your own....be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Fri Sep 28, 2012
The way you word that; you make think you were contemplating one of those "services" that charges $1500 to repair your credit for you. Correct?

In that case, you just saved $1500!

If you contact a reputable Mortgage Broker or Loan Officer; you will either get a loan, or be told what you need to do to qualify soon, or both.

Good luck and may God bless