I don't have an agent yet. I found this house and would put mine on the market if we could get a contract.

Asked by Wannamove, 60441 Sun Jun 14, 2009

Isn't it the sellers agents job to show it to interested parties?

Answers

3
Carmen M. Ke…, Agent, Palos Park, IL
Mon Jun 15, 2009
No, not necessarily! It is the seller's agent's job to market the property to ALL Realtors, so that the home gets sold in the shortest amount of time for the most money. We Realtors have an X amount of clients and if we only showed our listings to clients then they would most likely move on. Now, as a listing agent, we market the home to ALL Realtors so that our listing is shown to ALL interested and qualified clients. Does that make sense? If you have any other questions, feel free to call my cell, 708-533-0515. Even if you plan on using the listing agent, I would be happy to answer ANY and ALL of your questions. I am available most of the time! My service to you is FREE! You have nothing to lose, just a phone call.

Carmen Keslin E-Pro
Remax 10 In the Park
708-533-0515 cell
trulia@CarmensHomes.com ( email )
Web Reference:  http://www.CarmensHomes.com
Carmen M. Ke…, Agent, Palos Park, IL
Sun Jun 14, 2009
I would be happy to help you. Contact me as I am available today! 708-533-0515 is my cell, or email me at trulia@CarmensHomes.com. I think I have already answered your previous question about using the listing agent. You won't be sorry you contacted me. I promise!

The buyers agent you need working for you,
Carmen Keslin E-Pro
Remax 10 In the Park
708-533-0515 cell
Christine Ma…, Agent, Reseda, CA
Sun Jun 14, 2009
If I'm understanding you - you just don't know how to go about putting an offer in on the house you like?

I would suggest finding a buyer's agent to assist you, especially if you're going to have a home sale contingency on the purchase of the new home.

An agent handles negotiations and contracts for a living, it'll make it a much easier transition between homes!

Christine
ERA Statewide Realty
christine.markow@era.com