I did a quick sign w/ pulte & still owe more do u think they will let me switch lots?or give me problems?

Asked by Pg, Thu Oct 4, 2007

Answers

1
Paul Slaybau…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Thu Oct 4, 2007
If you want to switch lots, make your desires known immediately. It may be a possibility before Pulte gets too far along with the planning, and of course, groundbreaking. There are several things to consider about changing lots, providing that Pulte okays it. There will likely be differences in the lot premiums, so you might have to pay more. Premiums are often negotiable, however, so they might be convinced to absorb that fee if it means keeping you happy. The bigger challenge will be if your model is not allowed on the particular lot that you covet. I have had several recent dealings with Pulte/Del Webb, and they have strict provisions on which models, elevations and color schemes can go on certain lots. Builders largely try not to stack too many similar properties on top of each other. Tell your agent (you do have an agent, I hope?) of your wish to switch lots, and hopefully it will not be too late to reach an accord with Pulte. Best of luck!