I currently have home in another state. I want to move to Gulf Breeze. We are looking for a home. I am under contract to work here till June .

Asked by Letsgosocial, Pensacola, FL Thu Aug 30, 2012

I want to send my wife down to prepared for my arrival, gain employment etc. We are not getting divorced. Credit is good, working to make excellent. I have never missed a house payment. Credit issue is for excessive use of credit but no lates on anything. I need a lender to talk to about financing under these circumstances.

Answers

5
Kimberly Get…, Agent, Pensacola, FL
Thu Aug 30, 2012
If you are looking to buy in Gulf Breeze, FL and have another home elsewhere, do you plan on selling your other home? Mortgages for a second home are much different than primary residences. If you are in the position to sell the other home first, you may want to try that so your mortgage for the home you want in Gulf Breeze can be your primary residence. Many people don't realize that it is different and I just wanted to make sure you did! Let me know if I can help in any other way! Have a beautiful day!

~Kimberly Gettle~
850-776-4580
http://www.kimberlygettle.com
kimberlygettle@yahoo.com
Duane Bricker, Agent, Pensacola, FL
Thu Aug 30, 2012
You can contact Larry Pursell at Hancock Bank (850) 473-4324. He will be able to tell you what you are qualified to buy. Once you know that, I will be happy to search for properties that you might be interested in.

Duane Bricker
Sales Associate
Sellstate Gulf Coast Realty
(850) 232-0282
duanebricker@cox.net
Lys Saint Au…, Agent, Pompano Beach, FL
Thu Aug 30, 2012
Well you are the ideal client for me to serve. Please call Benita Glenn with Primelending 850-232-5578, Royce Ingram 850-207-2775 First Federal Mortgage, or Shellie Isakson with Nola Lending 850-232-3224. Either one of them can help you get pre-qualify on the telephone. I will gladly help your wife find the right home for your family in Gulf Breeze.
Debbie Sansp…, Agent, Pensacola, FL
Thu Aug 30, 2012
I would love to help your wife familiarize herself with the Gulfbreeze area. Please let me know if I can help you and send you some properties to look at. You can reach me at dsanspree@bellsouth.net or http://www.debbiesanspree.com. You will love the beaches here on the emerald coast..
Jim Penningt…, Agent, Pensacola, FL
Thu Aug 30, 2012
Good morning, I work with lenders who provide great service. Please contact me directly and I will share names and phone numbers with you. Thanks. Jim