I can't get a realtor to call me back or reply to inquires about 39 Stugger Road. Can anyone help me?

Asked by John, Hoboken, NJ Tue Jul 2, 2013

I am interested in learning if the property is for sale and if the Perk Test and/or Soil Conditions Test are available. Are there any odd designations associated with this property?

Answers

5
John Redd, Agent, West Dover, VT
Tue Jul 2, 2013
Lot for sale: $5,000
Level building lot on Stugger Road just 3 miles from Mount Snow. Wooded, private, easy access to shuttle service, walking distance to restaurants, direct VAST snowmobile access. Septic test failed. Sewer must be run across street. Estimates for this connection range from $20,000-30,000. Small electrical substation adjacent.
John, Both Buyer And Seller, Hoboken, NJ
Tue Jul 2, 2013
Thank you all for responding to my inquiry.

Adam, I will email you shortly.

My intent is to build an awesome looking off grid home out of shipping containers. My architect, who specializes in this sort of thing, wants the perk test. He wants to contact the state to see if I could potentially put in an incinerator toilet and use some alternative method to deal with gray water.

I am also considering the land located at Captain Copeland Road, which needs soil testing.

Any thoughts, suggestions, and comments would be appreciated.

Thanks Again,

John
Adam Palmiter, Agent, West Dover, VT
Tue Jul 2, 2013
John,
I am the listing agent and happy to help. The property will not support a septic system but can attach to sewer. The sewer connection would be about $25-30k, hence the low list price. Please feel free to email me with further questions!
Adam Palmiter
Palmiter Realty
http://Www.mountsnowpalmiter.com
Jacki Murano, Agent, West Dover, VT
Tue Jul 2, 2013
Hi John,
I am a Realtor in Dover, VT. I have seen this lot though its not my listing. My understanding is that it can not have a private septic but could possibly connect to the town sewer. I would suggest taking a look on Google maps and see if you can see the lots location and surroundings. It is near a power station so you may not like the location. Feel free to contact me at anytime if you have questions about Mount Snow/Dover or Vermont real estate. mountsnowrealtor@gmail.com or 802-464-6688.
David Parsons, Agent, Colchester, VT
Tue Jul 2, 2013
Hi John,

According to Multiple Listing Service records, this property is still available and priced at $5,000. It does say that the septic test failed and sewer would need to be run across the street. The comments from the listing agent state the lot will not perk but has the ability to have a line from the North Branch Sewer.