I can't find the new homes in Washinton Utah how can I get them to com up? I have seen a bunch but when I log in it shows nothing

Asked by Wywoman, Sat Apr 21, 2012

Answers

6
Eileen Widman, Home Buyer, Sedona, AZ
Sat Mar 7, 2015
Install recent updates to your programs.
Melinda Good…, Agent, Saint George, UT
Tue Jul 30, 2013
You can look on my website without registering and without being called. I will wait for you to call me if you have any questions..
melindagoodwin.com
Kevin Richey, Agent, St George, UT
Sun Jan 13, 2013
I will be happy to complete a search for you and email it directly to you. Give me an idea of what you are looking for and I will get busy. Here is basically all I need to know:
What area are you interested in?
What is your price range?
Are you looking for new construction?
Are you looking for newer home built in the last few years?
How soon would you like to move?
Can I help you sell the home you are currently in?
We work with most of the builders in the area, so I can help you through the entire process.
Most builders include commission into their cost, so it won't cost you any extra for my help.

Give me a call if you have any other questions

Kevin Richey
435 705 3356
Nicole Ream, Agent, Saint George, UT
Sat Jan 12, 2013
If you are trying to search for new homes listed for sale in Washington County, you can view all of the FlexMLS listings on our website:

http://www.reamteamutah.com

Just click on the property search tab, enter your search parameters and look away!
Kevin Richey, Agent, St George, UT
Mon Dec 31, 2012
By new homes are you referring to new listings or newly constructed? It is relatively easy to find both. At ERA we have a site dedicated to assisting people searching for new construction homes. One advantage we have is the ability to work with most builders in the area. Here is a link to our new construction site http://www.saintgeorgerealestate.com/Pages/NewHomeConstructi… Most construction companies incorporate realtors fees into their prices. This means it won't cost the new home buyer more to use our services. There is an advantage to using an agent that is not directly tied to a specific builder. This allows the homeowner to shop around to find the builder that best suits their needs.

If you are looking for a new home please check out our site, and give me a call, I would be happy to send you a list of new homes to look at.

Kevin
435 705 3356
krichey@erabrokers.com
Meghan Irvin, Agent, Saint George, UT
Sun Dec 30, 2012
Good morning! Did you ever get help with finding homes in Washington? If not, you are free to call me and I am happy to get you access to the MLS.

Happy Holidays!

Meghan Irvin
435-773-5354
meg@LiveSTG.com
Web Reference:  http://www.SoUtahMLS.com