I can pay 500 USD monthly want to buy a house an apartment near or sea front pranagent who can arange this koperty in florida or california can i find

Asked by Ibrahim Almuhanna, Detroit, MI Mon Jul 4, 2011

I need al land or an apartment or house Chalet sea front in florida state in one of the majore city i can pay 500 USD that should in clude all taxes if any one can please write me (ibrahim@almohanna.info)

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more