Home Buying in Hayden Island>Question Details

Kathryn, Home Buyer in Hayden Island, Portl...

I asked for more info about a property in Portland, Oregon, but no one got back to me.

Asked by Kathryn, Hayden Island, Portland, OR Sat May 15, 2010

The number is MLS ID: 10033577.

Answers

7
Hi Kathryn - I'm sorry....I didn't see your first post asking for info on this property. I looked it up and this is a Floating Home that's listed as a fixer with a price tag of $99,900. It's not bank owned and not a short sale and says the seller may be willing to carry a contract....I'd have to talk to the listing agent to find out the details of that.

The nice feature about this floating home is that it comes with ownership of the slip. There is a monthly HOA fee of $350/m that covers the commons area and gates, plus water and garbage.

If you'd like me to find out about the seller carryback or would like to take a look - let me know. My team would be happy to show it to you. Or if you like info on other floating homes for sale - we can find those for you too. Just let me know how we can help.

Kelly Gebler, Principal Broker
Your Nines Team @ Keller Williams Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 15, 2010
FloatingHomesPortland.com I see you got the answers here - but I recommend you deal with an actual floating home agent, there are a lot of unusual issues with these properties - need a specialist.
Kathryn, I checked your profile for your earlier question and didn't find it. What can I help you with? I am a buyer specialist and live in North Portland myself; I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Deb Tabor
Web Reference: http://www.welcometopdx.com
Kathryn,

Happy to help. Give me a call and I'll try to answer your specific questions about this property. I'm not the listing broker, but I live near your and know the area pretty well. What I don't know, I can find out for you.

(503) 914-6179
Mary Englund, Principal Broker
Realty Sales Group
do you mean the floating home that the seller will carry a contract? what do you want to know? the terms of the contract?
Kathryn,

I know some great Realtors in Portland. Contact me if you would like a referral to one or two of them.

John Juarez, Realtor
The Medford Team
Windermere Welcome Home
John@CarlMedford.com
510-673-0686

I am located in Eugene but I recommend calling my friend up there:

Miles Lindgren
Broker/ABR
Direct: 503-601-8813
Fax: 503-626-3547
Email: mileslindgren@oregonfirst.com