I asked for homes with a possible mother-in-law suite in Knightdale which is 0. What about Raleigh, Wake Forest, Garner, NC?

Asked by Sally, Knightdale, NC Mon Jul 23, 2012

Answers

4
Stanton Homes, , Raleigh, NC
Mon Jul 23, 2012
Sally - Stanton Homes specializes in mother in law suite homes, and there are available communities in Knightdale, Raleigh, Wake Forest, and Garner. You can see some sample homes here: http://www.stantonhomes.com/MotherInLawTours.aspx
Peter Greijn, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Mon Jul 23, 2012
Sally,
There is one home in Knightdale with in law suite, listed at $234,500. Unfortunately , the local mls does not have a search criteria " in law suite".
Feel free to contact me with additional questions
Bo Bromhal, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Mon Jul 23, 2012
Sally - there are plenty of homes with either existing "in-law suites" - a bed/bath/kitchenette/living area - or where one could be added. The limiting factor might be - what is the price range you are looking for?
My daughter would be purchasing the home, and we would be helping if milsuite is attached, otherwise we would be paying for the addition. The price range would be no more than $175,000.
Flag Tue Jul 24, 2012
Lynn Thomas, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Mon Jul 23, 2012
Sally:

DR Horton has a fantastic floor plan with a first floor guest bedroom w/private full bath. The 2nd floor has the master bedroom and 3 spacious bedrooms and a loft space. If you think this plan would work for you, please feel free to call me at 919-271-5075. We have a few communities that might be of interest, if this plan works for you.

Lynn Thomas
DR Horton Builder Representative
919-271-5075
email: llthomas@drhorton.com