Your choice of area may depend upon your definition of close to the beach. You might want to be at or near the beach within 5 minutes, or if a 15-20 minute drive is OK with you, there are other alternatives.
1) Ease of access to Lincroft, yet at the beach, or very near to it, might take you to Sea Bright, Monmouth Beach, Highlands, or Atlantic Highlands. There are an abundance of condos and town homes to choose from in these areas. These will be at or above the prices of condos inland, for a smaller, slightly older unit. The location dictates the price, and here you might be paying more for location and not get the same upgrades or amenities. Just head east to the shoreâ€¦â€¦about 20 minutes from Lincroft.
2) Red Bankâ€¦.Lots of choices in various price points. Needs no directionsâ€¦.10 minutes to drive, and 10 minutes to park from Lincroft. Onward to the shore areas in 10 minutes.
3) Eatontown/Tinton Falls (north end) - Brookwood in Eatontown is near the mall. Winding Brook is near Rte 35 and Shrewsbury Avenue. Tinton Woods, Society Hill, and Lanape Woods are right off of Hope Road. Fewer condo choices, mostly town homes. Very close to Lincroft, and still accessible to the shore.
4) Tinton Falls (South end) Park Place/Fox Chase have properties that have were built from the mid 1980â€™s through the early 2000â€™s. There are plenty to choose from. Itâ€™s a quick trip down Swimming River Road to 537 and over to Wayside or Shafto. Itâ€™s less than 10 miles, and about 15 minutes from Lincroft to the complexes. These are right off of West Park Rd in between Shafto and the Parkway. You would be due west of Long Branch, with Asbury, Avon, and Belmar beaches all within reasonable distances.
5) Freehold. Taking you further away from the beach, but still close to Lincroft. I have been spending quite a bit of time in Raintree and Wyndham lately.
Best of luck in your search.
Deborah Madey - Broker
Peninsula Realty Group