I am wanting to sell my house which is on the west side and I want to buy a condo in the Mason area. Should I use one real estate agent for both?

Asked by pelfreydw, Cincinnati, OH Sun Apr 21, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Scott Baker,…, Agent, West Chester, OH
Mon Apr 22, 2013
2 different areas. I don't know the west side anywhere near as well as I know Mason. If you can find an agent knows both very, great, but I doubt it. I would use an "expert" in each area.
0 votes
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Mon Apr 22, 2013
You would best be served by going with one agent. It would be much easier to work out timing issues and communication would be easier dealing with one Realtor® instead of two.
0 votes
Brianne Krog…, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Sun Apr 21, 2013
It would be easiest to use the same agent. Unless your agent in inexperienced in one of the neighborhoods, I think it would benefit both of you. If you need an agent who works in both areas, please feel free to contact me. I work on the West side and in Mason regularly.
Best of luck- it is a great time to sell in Cincinnati!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Mason Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more