I am wanting to buy 1-5 acres of land with or without a small cabin or trailer in a specific area.

Asked by S L Brown, Waller, TX Sat Nov 24, 2007

It must be in Lee County on the south side of Lake Somerville. How would I go about this if I do not see anything for sale when I am driving around the area.

Answers

5
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Nov 26, 2007
Hi S L,

Trulia currently shows only two lot/land properties available in this area and they are quite larger than 5 acres. However if you access the link below and scroll down you'll see the option to sign up for new listing email alerts - on the left side of the page. If you sign up you'll be notified anytime a new lot/land listings in this area is added to our database.

I hope this provides you with some assistance.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Sat Nov 24, 2007
I'd probably find a Realtor in Giddings or pick up a local paper. If you need help finding a realtor in that area please let me know and we can point you in the right direction. You could also check with Realtors in Bryan.
Web Reference:  http://www.teamlynn.com
Kurt Thomas, , 81501
Sat Nov 24, 2007
Contact a Realtor in that area and ask them to keep an eye out.
Sometimes they may know themselves or through a network of people that there is an owner that may be looking to sell. An amitious Realtor may even market themselves to those owners indicating that they represent a buyer looking in the area.
Prospectiveb…, Home Buyer, La Grange Acres, Titusville, FL
Mon Sep 20, 2010
Advertise in the local papers, both in Giddings and in La Grange. Get a new, temporary e-mail
address to receive your replies. Maybe offer a reward for valid tips.
Bob, , La Grange, TX
Wed Aug 25, 2010
I only want to buy 1 acre without home or trailer name your price thank you Bob or call; 361 547-5470