Home Buying in Lakeway>Question Details

DEBORAH DESJ…, Home Seller in Palm City, FL

I am wanting a listing of foreclosures/short sales in Lakeway area thank you

Asked by DEBORAH DESJARDINS, Palm City, FL Mon Nov 18, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


cash under $250K can be condo/townhome or SFR all depends on work to be done and how fast your want to close
I of course want a deal
I love golf areas but ant something close to Lakeway thanks can move within 30 days
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 19, 2013
Get in touch with a reputable realtor in your area who specializes in these properties.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 18, 2013
I would be happy to email you a list of Short Sale/Foreclosure homes in Lakeway. What is the price range and what sort of amenities do you want in your next home? I need some details because the prices range from $250K- several million in this area. Thank you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 18, 2013
$300K or below. garage, fireplace dont' need allot of sq. ft can be condo/townhome etc.
for any infor you can help me with
Deborah DesJardins PS I have been in the mortgage business 26 years 8 years prior as a RE broker in California.
Flag Tue Apr 15, 2014
250 cash short closing ? thanks
Flag Tue Nov 19, 2013
You have two choices, subscribe to a lis pendens listing service, such as RealtyTrac or Foreclosures.com, or find a realtor to work with. The first option may not be very satisfying, depending on your plans. Homeowners that have received a notice of foreclosure may not be willing to sell their homes. And, if they DO decide to short sell, the bank is going to insist that the home be listed with a realtor. Banks, also, will not sell homes to individuals until and unless they are listed with a realtor. So, you can see where this is going, right? I truly believe your best option, if you are interested in purchasing short sale and/or foreclosed homes, is to find a good a realtor with whom to work. Look for the SFR designation (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource) or the CDPE designation (Certified Distressed Property Expert). Both indicate the agent has special education and training in this area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 18, 2013
thanks for your help allot of good info I have someone in texas I will take it fro there thank you again
Flag Mon Nov 18, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer