I am very interested in 8844 gentle winds, corona and know that no one is living there but can not reach the listing agent. Anyone has info?

Asked by zaydandme, Corona, CA Fri Apr 19, 2013

Answers

6
Heidi Frankl…, Agent, Corona, CA
Mon Apr 22, 2013
This home is priced considerably under market and most likely, the bank will not approve the listed price of $405,000. It has 3676 sq. ft. It's quite possible that it will come back on the market in a month or so at a higher price. Right now, the lowest priced available home in the Retreat is priced at $629,000 with 3142 sq. ft. It features a salt water rock pool and spa, BBq, view of golf course, upgraded interior with newer kitchen, custom master closet, awesome garage and theater room too! I will be happy to show this home to you.

Heidi Franklin
Remax Partners
Corona
(909) 772-8842
http://www.heidisellshomes.com
Lydia Kray, Agent, Corona, CA
Mon Apr 22, 2013
Hi Zaydandme,

As mentioned before by several Corona Agents that Gentle Winds in The Retreat is pending. Are you looking for a home in The Retreat? In order to secure a home many Corona Agents such as myself network with each other in order to find the right home for our Corona clients.
Please feel free to call or email me as I currently have 2 clients in The Retreat in escrow. I believe I can assist you if you don't have a Corona agent your working with.

LydiaKray- Corona / Eastvale area Realtor
Realty One Group- Corona
cell 951-733-1058
http://www.LydiaKray.com
Sandy Hilbert, , Corona, CA
Sat Apr 20, 2013
I looked up 8844 gentle wind and foound that it is pending no longer taking offers. Asking price was 400,000.00. I do not know the selling price most property is going over asking price.
If you are interested in this price range I would be more than happy to send you sone properties and help you find a home that fits your critiera.
Thank you so much.
Please feel free to call, text or email me.

Sandy Hilbert
Century 21 Garland
Corona, Ca
951-318-0156
sandyh.realtor@gmail.com
Thomas Jandt, Agent, Corona, CA
Sat Apr 20, 2013
A good way to reach a listing agent is through your REALTOR. Local agents will often have a relationship with the other agents so they can contact them directly, or will have access to the MLS system to view the notes on whether or not a home is available.

If you're not using an agent and just trying to find something on your own, you're going to find it very difficult to find available inventory because homes are selling within days of being listed in this market.

You need to get listings each morning from your agent (if you're motivated to buy now) and go see them immediately to have a chance at buying something.

It's a sad truth in the market right now, but there is very little inventory. So, when great homes hit the market, they go very fast.

Good luck on your home search.!

Tom Jandt
REALTOR
Hilton Thomas & Associates, Inc.
Toll Free Cell 1-866-766-1112
http://www.hiltonthomas.com
tom@hiltonthomas.com
DRE #01869845
Lavonne Lee, Agent, Corona, CA
Sat Apr 20, 2013
Sonja is correct, it is Pending in escrow. For more homes in the Corona area you may want to view my website at:
dreamhomecalif.com
Happy hunting!
Sonja H Torr…, Agent, Corona, CA
Fri Apr 19, 2013
8844 Gentle Wind is pending in escrow. Sorry.