I am using an alternative lender and I need an agent ASAP

Asked by Michelleh2513, Wed Mar 21, 2012

I have been told that I am "pre-approved" but I am not pre-approved for a certain amount. I am pre-approved for half of the LTV amount. So, if a house is worth $100,000, but being offered for $70,000, the lender will loan me $50,000 and I will have to put the difference down in cash. I will have about $25-30 grand to put down. However every agent I talk to seems to have no idea what I'm talking about. I NEED to find an agent who will be willing to show me houses, so that I can find one I want to buy. Please help me

Answers

6
faithloanfirm, Both Buyer And Seller, Needville, TX
Fri Jan 10, 2014
Attention Dear Sir/Madam,

I am direct to a project funder who is also known as private lender they specialized in bank instrument lease and sales their funds is purely earned from private and corporate investment portfolios without criminal origin. With the group capital fund which are specifically for lease/sale in form of bank instrument. The Financial institution can finance your signatory projects such as Real Estate Development, Aviation Service, Agriculture Finance, Petroleum Importation, Telecommunication, construction of Dams or Bridges and all kind of projects.

For more information, Don't Endeavor to contact me as your convenient time to pick a form today.

E-mail; faithloanfirm@live.com..
Facebook: Benarld Godspower.

Mr. Benarld Godspower,
(C.E.O)..
x, , 48112
Thu Apr 19, 2012
Hi. I'm currently working with a great agent from Coldwell Banker. Maybe he could help, I don't know. He cares a lot about his customers and goes out of the way to help them. He has an 800 number on his website which you can search, or you can call him at his local number: 734-265-6769. His name is Joel Garcia.

Good luck! Nancy Edwards
Judy Piotrow…, Agent, Monroe, MI
Sun Mar 25, 2012
If you haven't found an agent yet, I would love to assist you in finding your home. Feel free to contact me through my email: judymovesmonroe@gmail.com or my cell (734) 807-9919 and we can discuss your home search. Judy Piotrowski, ASP, e-Pro; Century21 Allstar Real Estate Team, Multi-Million Dollar Producer; Monroe, MI.
Pam Bava, Agent, Rochester, MI
Sat Mar 24, 2012
Did you get pre approved by a bank or did you do this on a website online? Did they give you an idea what your monthly payment would be and the interest rate at this time. Did you qualify for an FHA loan. Did they tell you how much you would need to put down?
Too many unanswered questions. Find a Realtor that will work with you to get you on the right track. True your realtor doesn't need to know your finances but they will need an idea and an approval letter from the lender.

Eric Michael, Agent, Northville, MI
Fri Mar 23, 2012
Michelle,

You need to find a local agent. I'm a little out of the way for the Monroe area, but I know a great agent that works there.

Send me an email with your contact info or give me a call and I'll pass it on to him.

Eric Michael
745-564-1519

EricMichael@Remerica.com
, ,
Thu Mar 22, 2012
The Realtor doesn’t need to understand what you are trying to do, you control the amount of the offer.
However, if you do not qualify for a traditional loan it would be a good idea to look internally first. Underwriting guidelines are actually liberal in spite of what you have read or heard. They protect you more than they do the lender, so be careful. I hate to see people get hurt, but have witnessed it hundreds of times, very often when a buyer tries to work around the system that is in place to protect them. If the system is trying to protect you why not listen? Fix whatever problem is causing you to work with an alternative source, then buy with safety.

More info in the link below. Good luck,