I am trying to relocate out of a bad area of Taylor. I would like a 3 bedroom home in Taylor, Michigan to

Asked by Gia, Taylor, MI Wed Aug 6, 2008

rent for $750 - $825/monthly. Pet friendly and a has all appliances included. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Answers

3
Tantinekka B…, Agent, Plymouth, MI
Thu Aug 7, 2008
You need to consult a Real Estate pro who can sit down with you, listen to you, and help you better determine what move will be right for you. What ever you do don't rush into a lease without exploring all your options. How soon are you looking to move? IF there is anything I can do to help you please let me know.

Nekka Blade
734-961-2211
tblade@kw.com
Gia, Home Buyer, Taylor, MI
Thu Aug 7, 2008
I am looking to move by October 1, if possible, sooner. I am currently working with a man who buys repos, and he said he could help. I've seen a few of them, a lot of work has to go into them. Thats only if he can get it for a good price. Its a very long process.
, ,
Wed Aug 6, 2008
If you're looking to rent take a look on craigslist. there are a ton of homes for rent listed on there