I am trying to qualify for an FHA loan, my mother would be my cosigner and she lives in California, with my

Asked by Galta, Wichita County, KS Sun May 3, 2009

credit score and my mother's credit score and conbined income, they had pre approved us for an FHA loan for 100000 dollars, my mother has 3 years working at her present employment, I have a gap on my employment from september 2006 through October 2008 because I left to mexico to care for my grandmother, before that I had a very solid work history, I worked in one place from 10/1998 until 04/2001 and then I changed jobs and worked from 04/2001 through 09/2006 I worked in mexico at an auto mechanic shop but I have no documents to prove that since I never filed taxes in mexico, I just never had to. Would that affect me, or would my previous work history help me, I have been in my present employment for almost 7 months.

Answers

1
Dawn Lindner, Agent, Topeka, KS
Sun May 3, 2009
You need to contact a mortgage lender to help you. I have a very reputable one that I can recommend. She is in the Wichita area. Her information is Lisa Rector You can view her on the web at this link: http://www.emgkansas.com/LisaRector Thank-you and I hope all is will work out for you. Dawn and Peter Lindner, Topeka, KS