I am trying to get line of credit on my house. Would agent do this for me and what is the cost? My Zip is 91709

Asked by nitin.parikh, Chino Hills, CA Mon May 13, 2013

Answers

10
, ,
Mon May 13, 2013
If you were to refinance, with us, your 1st concurrently (at the same time) with the new Home Equity Line of credit...We will do the HELOC for free (no closing costs)...We will use the same appraisal, No Title Policy necessary, etc...

If it is a stand alone-HELOC, with us, you will need to pay for appraisal, title, escrow fees, recording,notary, processing etc...

Retail does offer HELOCs for free if you have, or are willing to establish, and banking relationship with them...
Larry Hodel, Agent, Chino Hills, CA
Thu Sep 4, 2014
A local direct lender mortgage broker should be able to help.
Jose Ixmay, Agent, Chino Hills, CA
Wed Jan 8, 2014
Good Morning,

If you haven't contacted the bank whom you bank with it would be a good place to start. Shop around and get at least two or three quotes and compare the Leander's fees and interest rate. Good luck!
mj Berni Gro…, Agent, Chino, CA
Tue Jan 7, 2014
I can recommend a loan officer Kevin Draughon With DJBradley 951-541-1334
Leticia Soto…, Agent, Chino, CA
Tue Jan 7, 2014
I can recommend a loan officer if you still need one.
Jory Blake, Agent, Norco, CA
Mon May 13, 2013
Also, depending on your age , circumstances and needs, a reverse mortgage can be a useful product.

Jory Blake
951.742.3751
Jory @JoryBlake.com
Web Reference:  http://www.JoryBlake.com
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Mon May 13, 2013
You should contact a local and trusted loan officer to accomplish this. if you are happy with your current mortgage try them first.
Jory Blake, Agent, Norco, CA
Mon May 13, 2013
Hi there, I just helped my client obtain one of these loans on his residence. It was a simple cash-out-refi and cost about $3000.00 total. They were able to pull out 70K on a 215K valued residence. They used the money as a down payment on another home, then sold the first home..
Brilliant I tell you!

If you would like to email me , I can connect you with the great loan officer who handled this and offer any other assistance I can.

Jory Blake
Jory@JoryBlake.com
951.742.3751
Jose Ixmay, Agent, Chino Hills, CA
Mon May 13, 2013
Good Afternoon,

A good place to start is with the bank that you currently bank with or with the lender who has your mortgage. No real estate agent is required. Good luck.

Jose Ixmay
, ,
Mon May 13, 2013
For a no costs "Stand-Alone" Home Equity Line of Credit you might want to try your retail bank.