I am trying to get a handle on the market in Riverside club in Ruskin. I cant find any sale prices and not sure if I would be paying a fair price.

Asked by Hanrahan, Ruskin, FL Sun Oct 25, 2009

Are prices coming down in that sub. I am a broker in Il and would like to purchase a home there.

Answers

2
Al Martinsky, , Sun City Center, FL
Mon Oct 26, 2009
Riverside Club is a community of manufactured homes situated on leased land. These properties are not sold by Realtors and therefor do not show up in the housing statistics. Most home sales are handled by the owner or through one of several companies that specialize in those kinds of properties. I hope this helps.

Al Martinsky
Keller Williams South Shore
813-220-4802
Nadine Mauro, Agent, Lake Worth, FL
Sun Oct 25, 2009
Hi Hanrahan,

If you go to Find a Pro in Trulia, and type in Ruskin, Fl, you should be able to find a local agent who would be able to give you the advice you need. Reading other agents replies to questions should give you a little idea about their expertise and the personalities.

Good luck in your search.

Nadine Mauro
The Herman Group Real Estate
561-414-0864
NadineMauroRE@yahoo.com