I am trying to find out if I am able to buy for my family. I just know that I am tired of renting and I have had credit issues in the past.

Asked by Jaylen76148, 76148 Tue Oct 27, 2009

Answers

4
Lloyd Martin, Agent, Keller, TX
Fri Mar 7, 2014
Yes...Aren't you glad you asked.
NO Down Payment Plan - Free Money
• No down payment for a TX Home Purchase
• You don't need to be living in Texas to qualify
• You Don't have to be a first time home buyer
• It is regular FHA loan and the State of Texas will pay the 3.5% down payment - for example on a $200,000 Home that is $7,000 Free Money!
• No restrictions on location, can buy anywhere in the state of Texas
• Only qualifying factor is a $54,000 Maximum income limit for the loan applicant only, NOT Household income. That means that if anyone in your household makes less than $54,000 they (you) can get the down payment free.
• Plus you can close in as quickly as 30 days
We also have a program for Credit Challenged Buyers where two different companies will buy Any home you want and then lease it back to you. You later buy the home from them, when your credit improves. Some Restrictions Apply
This home is really for sale but you buy ANY home you qualify for. Don't Wait!
Call me while this program is still available.
Lloyd Martin
Fathom Realty
817-471-0221
Nathan Neely, Agent, Keller, TX
Fri Jan 3, 2014
Jaylen,

I can provide information for a couple programs that will work for you. I work with an investor that will finance regardless of your credit.

Nathan
Alicia Chmie…, Agent, Frisco, TX
Thu Aug 26, 2010
You'll want to speak with a good mortgage broker or loan officer. They will be able to tell you what you'll be able to qualify for as well as give advice on how to improve your rates. From there, you will be able to compare renting with purchasing more accurately.
Sheila Tucker, Agent, Irvine, CA
Tue Oct 27, 2009
Jaylen,

If you visit my website click on my homebuying section and fill in the blanks and this will at least give you an idea of where you are at in the homebuying question. http://www.SheilaTuckerRealtor.com

Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions. 949-943-4934