Home Buying in Denver>Question Details

Jeremy, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

I am trying to find lots for sale within a single family development around the Denver area. Anyone know of any?

Asked by Jeremy, Denver, CO Tue Jan 7, 2014

I would like to build a house within a development, but I can't seem to find any lots for sale. I would prefer something north like Broomfield, Westminster, etc., but I am flexible and would be willing to look at anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

8
Most lots and land in pre-existing communities (PUD's- planned unit developments), or communities/neighborhoods which are in the development stage, have already been purchased by the developers. Which could be the reason you aren't finding anything available. Many agents below have expressed being available to help you, but I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in . There are certainly lots available all over the Denver metro area. One option that might work out economically for you, is to look for a scrape and build. Then the water and sewer taps will already be in place.
If you are looking for "in fill" lots, there are a few. For example, there is one in Broomfield on W 126th for $79,500 for .26 acres or another in Westminster on W 106th for $125,000 for .25 acres. What price range are you looking for? Is there a minimum number of acres?

Feel free to call or text me 720-333-5363 and I would be more than happy to send you some listings based upon your requirements.
Hi Jeremy,
There are lots for sale. I was just showing a potential buyer two lots in Arvada and both together are priced at $80,000. There are many more. You can search through my website if you like and don't have to register. Under advanced search you can choose land for your search. I can also send you all available with auto updates if you give me your email address. I am located in Westminster and know the north areas really well. You can find all my information by clicking my picture. Good choice to build!
Hi Jeremy,

It sounds like you are looking for a new built in Broomfield/Westminster areas. There is a lot of new construction there and you can build a custom or semi custom home, depending on a builder. Please contact me at your convenience and I'll be happy to help!

Marina Bay/Realtor
Cherry Creek Properties
303-880-6167
2056 Elderbery Rd , Golden CO 80401
1.52 acres 300k

Stan
970-599-6697
Your best bet is to connect with an active full time broker that specializes in the area in which you are interested. We often hear of lots and such prior to them hitting the market and we all have our lists of clients that are looking for particular things. Let me know if you'd like some suggestions of brokers who might be a good fit for you. Best of luck!
I know of several lots that may work but need to know your size and price range. You can reach me by phone or email and I would be happy to help!
Rachelle M Paplow
Cherry Creek Properties
720-839-2659
rachellepaplow@yahoo.com
Hello Jeremy,
I have experience to work with Buyers who invested in lots and would love to have the opportunity to work with you. There are lots available I just need to know you price range. Please call me at 303-847-8555 or send quick email to karina@equity-usa.com and I will see what is available.

Karina