I am trying to find an agent that is interested in helping us find our retirement "Cabin" style home. close to things but in the mt.or

Asked by Shirl, Flat Rock, NC Sun Mar 4, 2012

near. Foreclosures/REO/short sales also considered. We do not know the area however think the henderson county, brevard etc. area. Thanks, Shirl

Answers

1
Shirley Kell…, Agent, Waynesville, NC
Sun Mar 4, 2012
Hi Shirl!
I am a little further west and at the base of the Smokey Mountains! My office is between Waynesville and Maggie Valley. We have easy access to Hwy 40 and are 30 mins to Asheville, 90 mins to Gatlinburg, and 3 hrs to Atlanta. Very convenient to wherever you want to go!
I live in the mountains! The views are wonderful! Waynesville and Maggie Valley provide just about everything you need and what you can't find you will find in Asheville!
I moved to Maggie Valley in 1999 and built our permanent home here. I can't imagine living anywhere else.
I invite you to visit our website: http://www.shirleykelley.com for more information.
Shirley Kelley
828-400-6295