I am trying to buy a property listing here ,and there is no way the agent listing contact me .I sent email,call him and he never get back to me.

Asked by Antonio F. Molina, Miami, FL Thu May 3, 2012

Answers

15
Lila Henry, Agent, South Miami, FL
Fri May 4, 2012
Good Morning Mr. Molina,

I think it is clear that we all do share your disappointment in not having a response to a call or email when trying to get information on a home that is of interest to you. There can be many reasons why you have not received a response, and even if there is a contract on the property already, there is no excuse why a courtesy return call can not be made to you. As a realtor here in Miami, working with buyers and sellers, I encounter this very problem many more times than I care to. It unfortunately is a part of the process in this business. You will want to find a realtor that can do this on your behalf and help you in the search for a home. If an agent can not return a call when a property goes on the market I always worry that he/she will not be around either once the transaction goes into motion. In today's market with so much to consider, it is vital to work with agents that know how to conduct themselves in a courteous and professional manner. Good luck with your home search.
Yolande Citro, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu May 3, 2012
Happens a lot these days : welcome to the Club.

What do you want to buy anyway ?

http://www.yolandecitro.com/
Manny Guadal…, , Florida
Thu May 24, 2012
JUST CALL ME AT-561-213-4201.

MANNY
SOUTHEST REALTY
BOCA RATON FL
Vitali Sorok…, Agent, Aventura, FL
Sun May 20, 2012
Hi please call me 954-274-2451 any time or email me igorflorida7@yahoo.com,i can help you,for info please visit my web http://miamirealtymall.com
Thanks Vitali
Janett Bened…, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon May 7, 2012
My nme is Janett Benedict you can call me back at 786-210-8403 to help you in your Real Estate needs
Irina Karan, Agent, Aventura, FL
Thu May 3, 2012
Hello Antonio,

There is no excuse for not getting back to the client. However, it could have happened for many reasons - like the property is under contract or sold, but still showing as active in Trulia. Or, the property is getting under contract right now - so you are late...Or, this is a foreclosure - REO agents VERY rarely call back....or the agent is sick...Why guess?

Instead, pick the agent here (Find a Pro tool on Trulia.com) or amongst agents who did respond to you...and enjoy working with a professional. Feel free to call me for a personal consulation at 305-904-2355.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@google.com
Caridad Obeso, Agent, miami, FL
Thu May 3, 2012
Antonio, you do have various options from all the replies below, but if you want an agent that is persistent don't heistate to give me a call 305-968-6739.
Carrie
Maria Cancio, Agent, Cutler Bay, FL
Thu May 3, 2012
Hello Mr. Antonio,

I understand your disappointment it happens all the time in todays market, we call the listing agents and its very dificult even for us to get in touch with some of them. The reason that you must have your own realtor is to represent you and take the time and effort that you may not have to acomplish your search in the purchase of your new home.. Another advice that i will recomend it is always to have your own realtor to look after your best interest.

Sincerely and awaiting for your response.

Thomas Della Vecchia 305-710-6027
Maria Cancio 786-255-1970

One Stop Realty is all you need!!

God bless.
Hans Klemm, Agent, MIAMI, FL
Thu May 3, 2012
May be he does not want to work directly and you should invest into your own agent.
Also, Trulia has not necessarily the full or actualized available offer, only an agent
can provide you with the most accurate datas - and since he has to pay it, it will
also cost you money - but less time and disappointments, and a competent advise.
Best to you
HANS
Charlie Plan…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu May 3, 2012
Call me I will be happy to assist you and look at multiple options for you. 305-662-2572 X 11 or email me at charlie@firstratecorp.com
Miami Real E…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu May 3, 2012
Contact me. I can help, thanks.
monica velas…, Agent, miami, FL
Thu May 3, 2012
Dear Antonio,

I can help you with any property that you would like to purchase. You can contact me at any time!

Monica Velasco
Brickell investment realty
Monivelasco19@hotmail.com
786-287-3842
Steven Epste…, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Thu May 3, 2012
What is the address or MLS#? I'll be happy to reach out for you. Thanks, Stevecepstein@gmail.com or 305-546-5132
Lisa Reeves, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu May 3, 2012
Have another real estate agent contact them. They may not be responding because the listing is under contract or if they are an REO agents - a lot of them have online instructions to see their property.
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu May 3, 2012
Antonio Molina, please call me at 305 519-3199 available to talk to you about it.