Jim, Home Buyer in Bradenton, FL

I am thinking of buying a home in Bradenton Florida for circa $100,000 I am British and reside in UK at present. Can you advise me plese.?

Asked by Jim, Bradenton, FL Fri Jan 31, 2014

Answers

3
Lee Forbes, Agent, Bradenton, FL
Sun Jan 3, 2016
check out this video for the area
Robert Spoo, Agent, Citrus Park, FL
Sun Feb 2, 2014
Jim....it is possible.....depending on the type of transaction you would be into...i.e., short sale, REO(Real Estate Owned/Bank Owned), etc. Short sales would give you the best opportunity to get a great house at a great price.....I have done more than 200 of these and have found amazing deals for people.....I would just need more information on your criteria.....let me know what you're perfect home would look like and we can go from there!

Thanks so much and hope to hear from you soon.

Robert Spoo
Living Waters Realty, LLC.
727-645-2390
Peter Lee, Agent, New Port Richey, FL
Fri Jan 31, 2014
Hi Jim!

You are in the neighborhood when you are looking in "Home Buying in 36452", but Bradenton is actually 58 +/- miles south of that particular zip code.

I'm afraid your $100K will not go nearly as far in Bradenton. The median price for a home there is around $200K and $123.00/sqft. In zip code 34652 (New Port Richey, FL) The median price is about $126K and $93.00/sqft.

I understand the confusion in geography. I go through the same thing when I navigate from Gatwick to Lambourn, to Oxford, to Banbury, to York, and finally for some fresh plaice at Trencher's, in Whitby.

Feel free to contact me at your convenience, and we can get you sorted out.

Peter J. Lee
Future Home Realty
the3pete@att.net
(704) 231-0952- cell
(727) 848-1083- home
(813) 855-4982 ext. 157- office
peterlee.mfr.mlxchange.com