I am still wanting to know about the house at 1352 5th st. in the Weinland Park area.

Asked by teresa.evans68, Columbus, OH Thu Apr 3, 2014

Answers

5
Cyndi Stone, Agent, Grove City, OH
Fri Apr 4, 2014
Hi Teresa, I don't show that it's active in our local MLS. Bank owned properties can take as long as 2 years before they reach the market. Are you currently working with a Realtor? If not, I'm happy to help you locate properties that available for your house hunt and show them to you! Call or email me - 614.571.2107 or cyndi.stone@kingthompson.com
Ryan A. Hets…, , Columbus, OH
Fri Apr 4, 2014
Hello Ms. Evans,
Like Kay, I was unable to find the address mentioned for sale, even on trulia. Could you please let us know what started your inquiry?

The best bet if searching for a new home is to contact a REALTOR that can let you know right when homes come on the market. The market is moving very fast right now, so third party sites like Trulia and Zillow are often behind what is actually happening with a home. As a home buyer, it shouldn't coat you anything out of pocket to use an agent because the commissions come out of the seller's side. I would love to help you with your search, as I'm sure Kay would as well. Please contact me directly if I can be of anymore assistance.

Ryan A. Hetsler, J.D.
REALTOR at Keller Williams Consultants Realty
rhetsler@kw.com
614-285-4744
Priyanshu (P…, , Columbus, OH
Fri Apr 4, 2014
Does not look like this property is for sale, however there is a similar property nearby that is available. please contact me if you need more details.
Roger Willcut, Agent, Columbus, OH
Fri Dec 19, 2014
Hi Teresa,
Like the other agents, I'm not showing that property as active in our MLS system, however I would be happy to keep my eye on that property and if/when it does come active, I would be happy to reach out to you and provide you with whatever information you may need. In the meantime, please feel free to contact me if there's anything additional I can help with.
Kay Cox, Agent, Columbus, OH
Fri Apr 4, 2014
Hi Teresa,

My records do not indicate that 1352 N. 5th St is currently on the market. Do you have reason to believe otherwise? Perhaps a 'for sale' sign in the yard? If so, the owners could be trying to sell it on their own.

Kay Cox, Realtor
Coldwell Banker King Thompson
Polaris Regional Office
(614) 203-3672
kay.cox@kingthompson.com
Yes, there is a sign in the yard from Harris Realty.
Flag Sat Apr 5, 2014