I am selling my house or va assumable but you have to qualify thru the bank my email is rrrabia20022001@hotmail.com.. thanks

Asked by rrrabia20022001, Stone Mountain, GA Sat Feb 2, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


, ,
Sat Feb 2, 2013
If you are selling your home, you would need to have it listed with a Real Estate Agent. That will make the home easy to locate for potential Buyers and their Agents. Just posting your email address and that you have a home for sale is really not going to attract a buyer.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more