I am seeking "investor-friendly" agents in Green Bay / NE Wisconsin market.

Asked by Paul Kaminski, Green Bay, WI Mon Aug 29, 2011

Eager and unassuming investor offering to work with "investor friendly" agent in GB / NE WI market. Are you a confident agent who isn't afraid to try something different? Must be willing to provide MLS Market Data and make many aggressive CASH offers.

Help me spend my money wisely....

Answers

3
Sharon Pennington’s answer
Sharon Penni…, Home Buyer, Pensacola, FL
Thu May 30, 2013
I personally know a property that is 85 acres (farm and they want the best offer out of it. It has a home and outbuildings and is a working farm. They wanted $10,000 an acre but I know I can get them to reduce because they are anxious to sell....sharonboysmom@yahoo.com..The property is near Potosi WI
Andy Boehm, Agent, Neenah, WI
Thu Jul 19, 2012
I have been working with investors for over 4 years and have a great deal of knowledge in the foreclosure market. Id be happy to help you locate good values and can be of great assistance.

Andy Boehm
Score Realty Group, LLC
920-915-6760
Andy@ScoreRealtyGroup.com
Brian Rayl, Agent, Dallas, TX
Mon Aug 29, 2011
I am not in the GB/NE area, but if you are interested in doing the same thing in the Dallas area, I would love to talk to you.

It's more than real estate. it's RAYL-Estate!

Brian Rayl
Keller Williams Elite - Dallas, TX
972-949-4222
Brian@Rayl-Estate.com
http://BrianRayl.com