I am searching for a home to buy but the quit the same interior and exterior design of 9013 charloma drive, downey CA . how can I find it ?

Asked by Heba, Downey, CA Wed Mar 2, 2011

I want to find a home with similar designs

Answers

3
Julia Oprea, Agent, Downey, CA
Tue May 24, 2011
They're plenty of properties like this in North Downey. I live in this city and know everything about each area. You can drive by and find other properties similar to this one. There is one close to my daughter school in North Downey. Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll get back to you.

Julia
Jeannette Al…, , Los Feliz, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Apr 12, 2011
Heba,

Look for mediterranean Estate. Let me know if you need any help.

Later,
Jeannette

323.206.8537
jeannette.alamilla@gmail.com
Arlene Garcia…, Agent, Downey, CA
Fri Mar 4, 2011
Greetings,

The property on Charloma was listed incorrectly on Trulia. This was not a regular sale. This is a million dollar home. It appears one of the lien holders was foreclosing on their note and it was bought by another lienholder.

There are many million dollar homes similar to this one in Downey. If you are interested, let me know your price range and home requirements, so that I can update you as they come on the market.

I can be reached at (562) 862-8943 or email me at garciahanner@yahoo.com

Arlene Garcia Hanner, Broker
SoCalAgency.com
(562) 862-8943
(800) 783-0038
Web Reference:  http://www.SoCalAgency.com