I am searching for a home in 2855 Senter Rd#26 Sanjose CA 95111.

Asked by Hue Tran, San Jose, CA Tue Apr 17, 2012

Answers

4
Trevor Curran’s answer
Trevor Curran, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Great Neck, NY
Sat Apr 21, 2012
First steps:

1. Meet with a Local Mortgage Banker to get prequalified for mortgage financing. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for.

2. Get a referral to a good, local, real estate attorney. Call the attorney, retain the attorney so you have her information handy when you make an offer. Having that information at time of offer helps you demonstrate to the Seller how serious you are, and they will consider your offer with more interest.

3. Line up a Home Inspector. A good home inspector will scare the heck out of you: that's what you pay him for! But you'll concentrate on the fundamentals of the property: roof free of leaks, plumbing, heating and electrical up to code and in good working order. Again, when you make an offer and you have your Home Inspector ready to go, your offer will be considered with much more interest by a Seller because you truly have your "ducks in a row" and your preparation demonstrates your serious attitude about conducting the purchase transaction in a timely manner.

4. Find an experienced Local Realtor who works in your desired shopping area. A serious pro Realtor will refuse to show you homes until you are Prequalified for mortgage financing. Don't take offense! That Realtor doesn't want you to be disappointed and wants you to have a smooth experience as you shop for your new home.

Put together your Team of real estate professionals and shop 'til you drop!

Trevor Curran
NMLS #40140.
Mitchell Pea…, Agent, San Jose, CA
Tue Apr 17, 2012
Hue Tran:
You currently live in The Caribees and want to buy a regular home? I can help you find a home and sell your current mobile home. I've sold about a hundred mobile homes and dozens of regular homes. You qualify for first time home buyer programs even though you live in a mobile home. Let's meet, and I shall explain all your options. I'm available tomorrow and Thursday evening or this weekend.
Mitchell Pearce
408-639-0211
mitchell@handsonrealtor.com
charles butt…, Agent, san jose, CA
Tue Apr 17, 2012
Thank you, Mr. Tran:

This property is a mobile home. There no record with the multiple listing service of the property being listed for sale or sold.

According to the public records this Mobile Home is owned by a person with the same name as yours.

Is this your property or is this the property of a family member?

For more information, you may call me at my Cell Phone: (408)509-6218

Charles Butterfield MBA
Real Estate Broker/REALTOR
American Realty
Cell Phone: (408)509-6218
Fax: (408)269-3597
Email Address: charlesbutterfieldbkr@yahoo.com
DRE#00901872
Hue Tran, Home Buyer, San Jose, CA
Tue Apr 17, 2012
Please send me more information about this Hue Tran