I am relocating to the Arcadia, CA area...I would like to rent there or close by...

Asked by Julie, Florida Sun Jun 9, 2013

I am hoping to find a 2 bedroom or larger e bedroom with a den in the $1200. price range. I have had better luck in the past with privately owned condo's... Are there any services out there or agents that specifically deal with the rental market.

Answers

5
Julie Bencos…, Agent, Sierra Madre, CA
Wed Jun 26, 2013
Hi Julie, Great name by the way! I would love to help you. Give me a call, I will help you from beginning to end. Locating a comfortable, safe place and negotiate a fair deposit and rent. I also tons of resources for listings for you..=)626-202-8502.
Julie Bencos…, Agent, Sierra Madre, CA
Wed Jun 26, 2013
Caroline L, Agent, Arcadia, CA
Tue Jun 11, 2013
Julie,

I'd be glad to assist you. My contact #: 626-999-0805.
Gene Glasco, , Arcadia, CA
Sun Jun 9, 2013
Julie-

Rentals in Arcadia are not cost prohibitive, but they are high in comparison to surrounding municipalities like Temple City, Monrovia, or San Gabriel. If you do not want to own but wish to rent instead, you may find available rentals on http://www.Rentals.com

When you come to town, give me a call. I'd be happy to help. 626.456.4366

Arcadia Resident for 60 years.
Thank you for the suggestions Gene! I was becoming quite concerned with what I am seeing as far as costs online.
Flag Sun Jun 9, 2013
Lili Chen, Agent, Arcadia, CA
Sun Jun 9, 2013
Hi, I am an agent specialize in Arcadia area, I can help you with your relocation.
Give me a call at : 626-272-7155
Hi Lili!
I will call you tomorrow! Enjoy your Sunday. Thank you!
Julie
Flag Sun Jun 9, 2013